Ladies and Gentlemen: Here are some announcements and updates:
· Vic Bitleris’ Otter Run and Beaver Creek Railroad will be open Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
· Steve Benezra’s Clinchfield Southern ops scheduled for Sunday has been cancelled.
· We have two openings for the Saturday Tichy tour. If leaving from the Marriott meet at 8:15am in the lobby for 8:30am department. Please do not arrive before 9:15am. The tour is from 9:30 to 11am.
· We have openings for the Museum of Art tour. Depart from Marriott lobby at 9:15am.
· We have openings for the Pullman restoration tour. 9am, 10am and 11am.
· Jeff Grove, Carolina Craftsman Kits will be open for business in room 336 on Saturday from 3 to 5:30pm.
· The Wilson Area Railroad Modelers club layout open house scheduled for Saturday has been cancelled due to the recent flood damage.
· The raffle closes at 2pm on Saturday. We have almost 100 items that will be awarded. Be sure to stop in during lunch or between clinics. There are also still many bargains to be had in the Silent Auction.
· Banquet time! All clinics will be closing by 4pm in order for the hotel staff to set up the banquet tables. Cash bar for banquet folks at 6pm, with dinner and program starting at 7pm.
Our authors’ book signing has been well received and additional Saturday times for autographs and book purchasing are below:
1. Dr. Cary Poole 9 to 9:30 am
2. Dr. Cary Poole 1:30 to 2 pm
3. Bernard Kempinski 2:45 to 3:15pm
4. Dr. Cary Poole 4 to 4:30 pm
The following layouts are open for tours on Saturday.
1. Vinny DeRobertis - NY Central 9am–5pm
2. Bill Aulicino - Seaboard Airline 1-5pm
3. Dan Fisher – N&W Walker Creek Branch 1-5pm
4. Jerry Davis – Tehachapi Pass 9am-5pm
5. Jerry Mersch – Somewhere Out West 1-5pm
6. Mike Humble – Twin Cities & Lake Superior 9am-5pm
7. Joe Gibson’s Chamberwell RR 9am-5pm
8. Bruce Faulkner – CSX Shenandoah Valley 1-5pm
9. Neuse River Model Railroad Club – 9am-5pm
10. Will Allen – Duckunder Terminal Railway 9am-5pm
11. Carolina Model Railroaders 10am-5pm
a. Galyon Depot, REA Building, 234-B East Washington Street, Greensboro www.carolinamodelrr.org